ITCA Summer Training 2 - Spinnaker SC
Spinnaker Sailing Club
10th April 2021
- The training is open to any sailor who has completed a beginners sailing course (e.g RYA stage 2)
- Sailors will use their own Toppers
- It will be expected that all sailors can prepare and launch their boats and sail in all directions in light and medium winds, including tacking and gybing.
- Either a 5.3 or a 4.2 sail can be used
- More advanced sailors are welcome to sign up, in which case sailors may be set into training groups for on the water exercises.
- The cost of a days training will be £40. Meals and accommodation are not included.
- Covid-19 refunds –
- If a competitor needs to cancel due to a requirement to self-isolate or
- If due to tighter Government Covid-19 restrictions or adverse weather conditions, the event is cancelled then it will be planned to provide a full refund (however this may be less any unrecoverable costs of the Organising Authority).
- If an entry is cancelled by the participants for any other reason their entry fee will be refunded as follows:
- Cancellation more than 14 days before the event. Entry fee less £5 admin charge
- Cancellation more than 7-14 days before the event if place can be resold. Entry fee less £5 admin charge
- Cancellation within 7 days of the event. No refunds
- If any sailor is unable to attend a session on the day no refund will be available.
Online entry is now closed. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you wish to enter.