South Winter Training - Spinnaker SC (5)
Spinnaker Sailing Club
18th February 2023
- The training is open to any sailor who has completed a minimum of a beginners sailing course (e.g RYA stage 2). More advanced sailors are welcome to sign up, in which case sailors may be set into training groups for on the water exercises.
- The training is aim to improve racing skills.
- Sailors must supply their own Toppers
- It will be expected that all sailors can prepare and launch their boats and sail in all directions in light and medium winds, including tacking and gybing.
- Either a 5.3 or a 4.2 sail can be used
- The cost of a days training will be £30. (Early Bird discount of £25 if you sign up for ALL individual sessions before 18 Oct 22)
- Meals and accommodation are not included.
Online entry is now closed. Please contact [email protected] if you wish to enter.
- The entry fee is £30 (If you sign up for ALL sessions before 18 Oct rate will £25 for each session)
- In all cases, the number of entries will be limited by the availability of coaches and safety boats. Once the initial entry limit has been reached, a waiting list will be maintained pending availability of additional places
- Covid-19 refunds –
- If a competitor needs to cancel due to a requirement to self-isolate or
- If due to tighter Government Covid-19 restrictions or adverse weather conditions, the event is cancelled then it will be planned to provide a full refund (however this may be less any unrecoverable costs of the Organising Authority).
- If an entry is cancelled by the participants for any other reason their entry fee will be refunded as follows:
- Cancellation more than 14 days before the event. Entry fee less £5 admin charge
- Cancellation more than 7-14 days before the event if place can be resold. Entry fee less £5 admin charge
- Cancellation within 7 days of the event. No refunds
- There will be no refund of ALL session discounted rate unless space can be filled
- Any sailor who is unwell should not attend a training camp; to do so compromises the sailor’s recovery or can compromise the health of other sailors. In such circumstances, please contact Andrew Goodman at [email protected], in advance.
ITCA Southern Area Winter Notice of Training 2022 23
5th October 2022, 5:52pm
- ITCA Southern Area Winter Notice of Training 2022 23